1. All Homework's (#'s 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9 (tomorrow
night's)) must have been submitted already to QUALIFY for HW credit restoration (turning
1's to 2's).
2. Only HW's
with a 1 due to being incorrect are eligible. Late HW's or HW's that were "copied" can not be restored.
3. CHECK, CORRECT and EXPLAIN (say why the correct answer is correct) ALL of the
questions you got wrong, NOT just the ones I marked as incorrect, USING A DIFFERENT COLORED
PEN & ON THE ORIGINAL HW SHEET!
4. All qualifying HW corrections must be submitted on Wednesday, 5/27/15.
5. The following reasons will disqualify you from HW
a) missing any of the above HW's
b) coming late to class the day of the test
c) cheating or attempting to cheat on the test
failing the test
anything less than a 4 out of 4 on HW # 9.
f) Not filling out the form below and submitting by 6am on Wednesday,
6) If, after meeting all of the above criteria, you still qualify for HW corrections, I will then check to see if
you did the HW corrections correctly. If you did it correctly, your credit will be restored within 2 school days after
the test has been graded. If you did not do it correctly, your credit will not be restored.